Flexible venue hire
in the heart of Kingston’s town centre
Looking for a venue in Kingston? Do you want to host training sessions, seminars, business meetings, workshops, exercise classes, art classes, choirs, orchestras, conferences, lectures or even concerts?
- Convenient town-centre location
- Eden Walk multi-storey car park right next door
- Excellent public transport links by bus and rail
- Competitive hire rates. (Charities: Please enquire – we may be able to help with discounts.)
- Flexible time slots, 6 days a week, 9am – 10pm (Sundays for church activities only)
- Outside catering on bookings welcome
- Late bookings available
The Richard Mayo Centre, located in a well equipped and maintained Grade II Listed Building, has a wide range of options to suit your requirements. Download our Welcome Pack for more information.
Take a look at the facilities we can offer and call the Premises Team or email us today:
The floor area is 29 m²
The floor area is 40 m²
The floor area is 44 m²
The Floor area is 68 m² (breakout area is 29 m²)
The Mayo Hall
This large, ventilated, hall, with a fully sprung floor, offers a projection wall for meetings and talks, with direct access to a large and well-equipped kitchen.
The Mayo Hall
Seating up to 150 theatre style, the floor area is 179 m²
A worship area which can be configured to various layouts, it is our largest space and ideal for music concerts, choirs or large conferences.
The floor area is 221 m².
Can cater for 3 course meals for 100 persons as well as buffet and refreshment functions for smaller numbers.
The KitchenNext to and usually booked with the Mayo Hall.